Tuesday, August 11, 2009

An amazing quote 2 live by and Venting LOL

So to start this off my great friend Jerri-Lynne lives by the quote "Get Rich quick, count your blessings"! I love, love, love this quote, and usually try to live by it. Recently I have just been so crabby, bitchy, and pretty much feeling sorry for myself. This football crap is kicking my ass!! I know I made the choice to have 4 kids (wouldn't change it for the world), but at that time I had a husband who worked in town and was here to help me. Don't get me wrong, I want my boys to be succesful and I love that they are athletes, but it is so hard on my little ones. Jadon is 12 (almost 13) and Bear just turned 8. They play on opposite fields, and they both want me to watch ALL of practice. This is not physically possible with 2 of them and 1 of me. So I usually start out taking Joshua and Jersey to the playground, because I know the first 45 min is just warm ups, running, up downs and everything I have seen 5 million times. Then I bribe the little ones away from the playground to go get a lolli pop from the concession stand, and tell them I won't open it until we are at one of the fields. It works for a little bit, but then they are begging to go home. I try to spend at least 30 min at each of their fields, but to be honest, I don't get to see a whole lot. My attention is on the little ones and making sure they don't get out of my sight.
Well Jadon and Bear try to make me feel like shit all the time because they say I don't even watch them. Even if I didn't have the little kids there would be no way possible for me to watch both of them at the same time. I'm just so exausted and I wish I could be in 4 places at once. Now to top it all off, Jersey is sick (another long story) and of course I have to bring her every night anyway. I just can't wait till after Labor day, they bump it down to 3 nights a week!
Anywho..... back to what I started, as stressed as I am, I know I am truly blessed! I have a roof over my head, food on the table, and 4 kids I wouldn't trade for the world.... no matter how bad they piss me off HAHA. I have so much to be thankful for, and I wish I could spend more time focused on that instead of feeling sorry for myself.
Gotta get my sleep on, Its almost 2am, but to quote JL again "Get Rich quick, count your blessings". I really hope I can keep that in mind over the next few weeks with the princess being sick, and everything else I have going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment