Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kinda Buzzed!!!

So I totally suck at life. I'm not sure why I signed up for this crap. I was really just lookin for Katie Loo and Jen. Other than that, I am pretty buzzed right now. I tried really hard to quit smoking and drinking. I made a fool out myself by posting it on my facebook and myspace so everyone would be proud of me, and I EFFED up!!! I'm the type of person who will give you 500 excuses, and believe me I was saying all of them on my way to the store. All it takes is one person pissing me off, or a kid misbehaving and that can be my excuse. I don't know why I'm like that, but I am. Anywho....to make a long story short, I got my beer and smokes WHOOHOOO!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hey mama.. I am also a smoker and its seriously my stress reliever.. I have tried to quit a few times & it never worked.. I even tried that medicine chantix (i think thats what it was called) but that sisnt work and I got really weird side affects.. I love to have a smoke when im drinking..

    When your ready to quit you will.. You didnt eeeeffff up.. you arent ready to quit yet & there is nothing wrong with that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh hun Im so with ya on the stressors. I shot herion for a long time and at that time was my stress reliever. But B came into my life and cigs replaced the needle. Her dad and his fam are drunks...Not social drinkers...I mean flat out drunks. So long story short when its time you'll know it. I took the Chantix too like Jenn and it worked. No side effects but the prescription ran out...HMMM...maybe I should get that filled! LOL! Your not a failure hun! And Im still super proud of ya! Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. K little lady...let me tell ya....I hadn't smoke since I was like 16 until Dusty and I got together and even then it took about 9 months for me to do anything...well slowly I started. Needless to say, life has begun to suck hugely lately - Dusty not having a job, me supporting us, Cody only visiting us for 2 weeks but has been with his grandpa since Father's Day so we haven't even been able to talk to him, we moved a week after the wedding then last week the owners of our house now broke in so we are moving yet again - anyway, sorry, had to vent real quick...anyway, I've been smoking way more than I ever have and it is DEF a stress relief...that and practicing baby makin so I can make you and Jenn aunties :)

    When you're ready you will quit - you tried and for that we are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I can't wait to be Auntie LOO hehee!!!

    ReplyDelete